In March 2009, Gebedsnetwerk.be (the Prayer Network for Belgium) started a non-stop prayer chain that was meant to run continuously 24/24, 7/7 and 365 days a year. This is far from being another new idea, as dozens of similar styled prayer chains are already functioning in many countries. We have managed to start it up in Belgium as well.
How are we going to do this in practical terms?
- we are looking for 168 intercessors/pray-ers
- who will pray for one set hour each week
- alone or with a small group
- at home or in a prayer room
- for 3-4 set prayer requests
- after praying will contact the next person on the list
- read the complete article at : GNW-prayerchain-call
We want to fill up this prayer chain as soon as possible.
Does this idea make your heart beat faster too?
Would you also like to help pray to open up the spiritual atmosphere in our land?
Decide yourself which time of day would suit you best (early morning, during the day, in the evening, at night…)
To sign up,
(1) See what times are still available and
(2) Send an email to email@example.com stating the hour you would like to pray.
“Shall God not avenge His own elect who cry out day and night to Him, though He bears long with them?” (Luke 18:7)